Saturday, July 30, 2011

Maybe it's true. Or Maybe it's just me.

I'd like to think I've gotten past Lisa. She was tough to get over. The mother of my son. TOUGH to get over.
 She said some really hateful things both to me, and about me, and truth be told, she probably still does. It's ok. I have days where it doesn't bother me, but then again, it can stop me dead in my tracks alot.
 It's hard for me to trust anymore. Women, that is. I just can't trust them. I can't get my heart in that place anymore, and I surely don't want to set myself up for another disaster. I don't hink I could handle another one. So, I steer clear, ever playing the 'nice guy', or the 'crazy friend'. Gotta say though, it's not the real me.
 Would I like to have someone in my life? Sure I would. So why can't I get around this precautionary wall? I have no idea. I guess I'll just have to deal with this for sometime. Hell, I have been since 2009. Why stop now.

No comments:

Post a Comment